Performance graphs only have 24hrs of info

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
ppresto

Performance graphs only have 24hrs of info

Post by ppresto »

I'm evaluating NagiosXI for use in our environment and need some help. I'm trying to find documentation on Nagios XI Performance Graph configurations. I want to use this feature to help with capacity analysis. Right now I can see 4-24 hours of data. I dont have anything after that. How do I get the week and month views to work? Is this a place to configure how much data is stored for performance?

Thank you for your help,
Patrick
mguthrie

Re: Performance graphs only have 24hrs of info

Post by mguthrie »

How long have you had the Nagios server up and running? If I remember correctly the longer performance graph views are visible once there is actually graphing data for them. The links for the week and month views should work once the server has data for it.
ppresto

Post by ppresto »

Its been a week, but many hosts/services have been rebuilt multiple times. So I probably need to wait a bit longer. Thank you
Box293
Too Basu

Post by Box293 »

ppresto wrote:but many hosts/services have been rebuilt multiple times
Please explain in more detail. I.E. rebuilt means you've changed the names of services and hosts after they were created with the wizard?
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.