File check plugin

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
ofadl

Re: File check plugin

Post by ofadl »

Code: Select all

^?ELF^B^A^A^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^C^@>^@^A^@^@^@0!^@^@^@^@^@^@@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@`R^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@@^@8^@   ^@@^@^[^@^Z^@^F^@^@^@^E^@^@^@@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@�^A^@^@^@^@^@^@�^A^@^@^@^@^@^@^H^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^C^@^@^@^D^@$^UT;^@^@^@<^@^@^@^@^@^@^@>^@^@^@@^@^@^@B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@D^@^@^@E^@^@^@H^@^@^@^@^@^@^@J^@^@^@L^@^@^@^@^@^@^@M^@^@^@N^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^U;������k^?�|�^L���qX^\�K�����|B]�EÓ�|CEÕì±^L^Tâ±ï¿½d^X^_��a��ÚÍã±ï¿½ug�^K|yY^@Oßɽ;�=^PW��^K^D�アc�ؽ2�^@^@^@^@^$^@^@^@^@^@^@l^B^@^@^P^@��`Q ^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@Q^@^O^@x/^@^@^@^@^@^@^D^@^@^@^@^@^@^@x^B^@^@^P^@���a ^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@�^B^@^@^Q^@^W^@^PP ^@^@^@^@^@^D$^@^@^@^@^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@�^B^@^@^Q^@^X^@�Y ^@^@^@^@^@^H^@^@^@^@^@^@^@�^B^@^@^Q^@^W^@^\P ^@^@^@^@^@^D^@^@^@^@^@^@^^@^R^@$
^@�.^@^@^@^@^@^@�^@^@^@^@^@^@^@�^B^@^@^Q^@^X^@�a ^@^@^@^@^@^H^@^@^@^@^@^@^@�^B^@^@^Q^@^X^@�a ^@^@^@^@^@^D^@^@^@^@^^Q^@^X^@�Q ^@^@^@^@^@^D^@^@^@^@^@^@^@�^B^@^@^Q^@^X^@�Q ^@^@^@^@^@^@^H^@^@^@^@^@^@�^B^@^@^Q^@^X^@�a ^@^@^@^@^@^$C^@^@^P^@^@^@^Sii
^@^@^E^@U^C^@^@^P^@^@^@t^Yi     ^@^@^C^@_^C^@^@^P^@^@^@u^Zi     ^@^@^B^@k^C^@^@^@^@^@^@�O ^@^@^@^@^@^H^@^@^@^@^@^@^@ /^@^@^@^@^@�O ^@^@^@^@^@^H^@^@^@^@^@^@^@�a ^@^@^@^@^@�O ^@^@^@^@^@^H^@^@^@^@^@^@^@�a ^@^@^@^@^@�O ^@^@^@^@^@^H^@^@^@^$^@^@^@^@^@^@0N ^@^@^@^@^@^G^@^@^@^K^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@8N ^@^@^@^@^@^G^@^@^@^L^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@@N ^@^@^@^@^@^G^@^@^@
^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@HN ^@^@^@^@^@^G^@^@^@^N^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@PN ^@^@^@^@^@^G^@^@^@^O^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@XN ^@^@^@^@^@^G^@^@^@^P^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@`N ^@^@^@^@^@^G^@^@^@^Q^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@hN ^@^@^@^@^@^G^@^@^@^R^@^@^@^@^@^$
^@^@��^K^@^@��^X^@^@H��^H�^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@�5R7 ^@�%T7 ^@^O^_@^@�%R7 ^@h^@^@^@^@������%J7 ^@h^A�%:7 ^@h^C^@^@^@������%27 ^@h^D^@^@^@������%*7 ^@h^E^@^@^@������%"7 ^@h^F^@^@^@������%^Z7 ^@h^G^@^@^@�p����%^R$
^@^@^@�@����%�6 ^@h^K^@^@^@�0����%�6 ^@h^L^@^@^@� ����%�6 ^@h
^@^@^@�^P����%�6 ^@h^N^@^@^@�^@����%�6 ^@h^O^@^@^@������%�6 ^@h^P^@^@^@�����ï¿^S^@^@^@������%�6 ^@h^T^@^@^@������%�6 ^@h^U^@^@^@������%�6 ^@h^V^@^@^@������%�6 ^@h^W^@^@^@�p����%�6 ^@h^X^@^$+^@^@^@�0����%�5 ^@h,^@^@^@� ����%ï¿@h/^@^@^@������%�5 ^@h0^@^@^@������%�5 ^@h1^@^@^@������%�5 ^@h2^@^@^@������%�5 ^@h3^@^@^@������%�5 ^@h4^@^@^@�$½ï¿½ï¿½H�^U�^^^@^@H�5�^^^@^@�^A^@^@^@1��b���H�=�^U^@^@�V����¿½^A^@^@^@1������H�=�^U^@^@�$
^@^@^@�����H�=�^U^@^@�@����
^@^@^@�v���H�=J^^^@^@�*���H�=G^^^@^@�^^���H�=/^V^@^@�^R���H�=s^V^@^@�^F���H�5�^V^@^@�"^V^@^@�^A^@^@^@1��^^���H�5�^V^@^@�
^@^@^@�^A^@^@^@1��^F���H�=^O^W^@^@�����H�=K^W^@^@�����H�=�^W^@^@�����H�=ï¿ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½½ï¿½ï¿½H�=^W^X^@^@�����H�=3^X^@^@�����H�=W^X^@^@�$
^@^@^@�����H�=�^]^@^@�l���H�=�^X^@^@�`���H�=�^X^@^@�T���H�=^U^Y^@^@�H��ï^@�^X����¿½ï¿½ï¿½H�=�^Y^@^@�0���H�=�^Y^@^@�$���H�=^]^Z^@$
^@^@^@�N����=�5 ^@^A^O�t^C^@^@f��^O�^D^E^@^@�=�5 ^@^A^O��^D^@^@�=x5 ^@^A^O��^D^@^@�=g5 ^@^A^O��^D^@^@�|
^@^@�=�3 ^@^A^O��^B^@^@H�5�^E^@^@�^N^@^@^@�n����=�3 ^@�����H�-|3 ^@�5�3 ^@H�=G= ^@^H^@^@dH3^T%(^@^@^@^O�}^D^@^@H��H^H^@^@[]A\A]Ã=Ü4 ^@^At^V�=Ï4 ^@^At�$8$
�=�4 ^@^A^O�4����
^@^@^@�b���H�=�^[^@^@�^V���H�=�^R^@^@�
���H�^U�^[^@^@H�5�^[^@^@�^A^@^@^@1�� ���H�^U�^[^@^@H�5�^[^@^@�^A^@^@^@1��^F���H�=�^R^@^@�����H�=+^S^@^@������
^@^@^@������=E4 ^@^A^O������V����=�2 ^@^A^O�`^B^@^@H�\$^P1^@^@H�{^@^@^@�^L^D^@^@H���H��H����
H�5^Z4 ^@�^@^D^@^@f�D$^P^@^Bf�D$^R^@^A������^L^D^@^@H��Æè                                             A^@^@�}^@H�T$^HH�Þè±*^N^@^@��^A^O�8^A^@^@�=^Z2 ^@^@ÇD$^L^L^D^@^@H��$ ^D^@^@^O�9^A^@^@H�^E�1 ^@�^L^D^@^@H�ÞH�8 $½^U                                               $±5^D^@^@^@Ç
^@^@A��������x^N^@^@�����H�=�^W^@^@�w����^C^@^@^@�����H�=n^W^@^@�a��@�����L�%&0 ^@I�<$�����H�^]�/ ^@H��H�^C^O��^@^@^@I�<$H�5M^Y^@^@������u^@H�;�����H�;�/�����^A^O�Q���H�=?^V^@^@�$
���H�{
������h��������H�=�^T^@^@������^B^@^@^@������1�I��^H��H���PTL�^EZ. ^@H�
�. ^@H�=�. ^@��������H��^HH�^EA. ^@H��t^å§ATSubH�=0. ^@^@t^LH�=g. ^@è§z���H�^]c* ^@L�%T* ^@H�^E�/ ^@L)ã§H��^CH�ë§^AH9Øs ^O^_D^@^@H��^AH�^E�/ ^@A�^TÄH�^E�/ ^@H9Ørå§Æ^En/ ^@^A[A\]Ãf^O^_�^@^@^@^@^@H�=^P* ^@^@U$@�����^O^_�^@^@^@^@^@AVAUATUH��S��H�� ^H^@^@dH�^D%(^@^@^P^V^@^@H�|$^PL�%�^V^@^@�^@^H^@^@1�E1������^O^_D^@^@L�D$^LH�
T- ^@H�T$^PH������������^O�L^A^@^@��?��6v4�����H��$^X^H^@^@dH3^T%(^@^@^@^Oï¿ï¿½^O^_�^@^@^@^@�^E�, ^@^C^@^@^@��^O^_@^@H�^E�, ^@1��
^@^@^@H�8�^Z������^E�, ^@^O�\�����f.^O^_�^@^@^@^@^@H�^Ei, ^@1��
^@^@^@H�8��������^E�, ^@^O�,����S���^O^_�^@^@^@^@�^Ef, ^@^@^@^@^@�^Q�����^��^O^_D^@^@H�^E�+ ^@D�(�������^E�- ^@^A^@^@^@������H�^E�+ ^@H�8�����H�^E�5 ^@�����^O^_D^@^@�^E^- ^@^A^@^@^@���$½ï¿½ï¿½E���^E65 ^@^@^O��^@^@^@A�E�9ï^@^@1�f.^O^_�^@^@^@^@^@H�^U�, ^@�½^@L�$�^H^@$
H��^D��������!�%����t���E����^P���^@^@^OD�H�J^BH^OD�^@�H��^CA)�A���^G^@^@E��~EH�5�^S^@^@H�=�, ^@�^@^H^@^@�����H�t^]^@H�=�, ^@IcÖ¹^@^H^@^@B, ^@��^O������^U,, ^@��^O������=!, ^@^A^Y������������AWAVA���^A±^C^@^@�T$^LMc�f^O^_�^@^@^@$SH���^D^@^@dH�^D%(^@^@^@H��$�^D^@^@1��^T������ï^@^@^@tzH��^A1��^\f.^O^_�^@^@^@^@^@^O��@^O���T*�^O�+H��^A@��H�K�^O��^@^@^@H^O��^O�^DF��^HuÔ�^P^O�+^A^@^@�Ä^P^O�"^A^@^@�Ñ%^@^B^@^@@^O�í§ï¿½á§^D��^A�U
^Y�^O�+�����a)� ���^O^_D^@^@^O�k^A@��Xt&@��xt H��^A@�^H�j���^O^_@^@1�H��^P[]A\�^O^_D^@^@^O�k^B�^P^@^@^@H��^B�D���@��t^S�1�@��x�H^O���Dn^A t�L�ï�^N^@^@�����^O^_@^@SH���'�������~8��^AHc�1�H��H^A�^O^_^@^O�L^S���^@^@w��D$^D�^L$��^P�á^$
t^O�� t
��
t^E��   u^N�D^S�^@H��^AH9�u�[�^O^_�^@^@^@^@AVI��AUA��ATI��US�*1Û
^@^@H��^H�^@���H�=y
^@^@�����H�=�
^@^@�����H�=�
^@^@�����H�=-^N^@^@�����H�=i^N^@^@�����H�=�^N^@^@�����H�=�^N^@^@�����H�=�^N^@^@�����H�=!^O^@^@�����H�=E^O^@^@�����H�=�^O^@^@�|�ï¿^@^@^@Incorrect command line arguments supplied^@^@^@^@^@^@^@Copyright (c) 1999-2008 Ethan Galstad (nagios@nagios.org)^@^@^@^@^@^@^@License: GPL v2 with exemptions (-l for more info)^@^@^@^@^@^@SSL/TLS Available: Anonymous DH Mode, Open$
^@^@^@^@^@ [timeout]  = Number of seconds before connection times out (default=%d)
^@^@^@^@^@^@^@ [command]  = The name of the command that the remote daemon should run^@ [arglist]  = Optional arguments that should be passed to the command.  Multiple^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@              arguments should be separated by a spac$
^@^@CHECK_NRPE: Response packet had invalid CRC32.^@^@CHECK_NRPE: Invalid packet version received from server.^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@CHECK_NRPE: Invalid packet type received from server.^@^@^@CHECK_NRPE: No output returned from daemon.^@_NRPE_$
^@03-10-2008^@Last Modified: %s
^@Options:^@ -n         = Do no use SSL^@Note:^@ADH^@command^@args^@no-ssl^@unknown-timeout^@port^@help^@license^@����|���|���|���|���|���|���|���|�������|���|��ï¿^@Socket creation failed^@Connection refused by host^@Network is unreachable^@tcp^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@Cannot map "%s" to protocol number¿½|���|���|���|���|���|�$
^@^@^@^@^@Timeout while attempting connection^@^@^@^@^@Connection refused or timed out^@This program is released under the GPL (see below) with the additional^@^@exemption that compiling, linking, and/or using OpenSSL is allowed.
^@^@^@^@This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify^@^@^@^@it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by^@^@^@^@the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or^@^@^@^@^@^$
ï¿^@^@^@This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,^@but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of^@^@MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the^@^@^@GNU General Public License for^@^^@^@You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License^@^@^@^@^@^@^@along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software^@^@^@^@^@Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
^@^@½.^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@R@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@>^A^[^C;�@�aR^@^@^@^P���ïp����^A^@^@�����^@^@^@�����^@^@^@����@^A^@^@ ����^A^@^@p����^A^@^@����^@^B^@^@@���0^B^@^@ ��^N0A^N(A^N B^N^XB^N^PB^N^HI^K^@^@^@^@L^@^@^@�^@^@^@����&^A^@^@^@B^N^P�^BB^N^X�^CJ^N �^DB^N(�^EG^N0�^^B��^GG^N�
^N8A^N0A^N(B^N B^N^XB^N^PB^N^HA^K^@^@^@^@<^@^@^@�^@^@����?^G^@^@^@B^N^P�^BB^N^X�^CA^N �^DA^N(�^EG^N�^P^C�^B
^N(A^N A^N^XB^N^PB^N^HA^K^@^@^@^T^@^@^@4^A^@^@H���J^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^T^@^@^@L^A^@^@����D^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@,^@^@^@d^A^@^@����z^@^@^@^@B^N^P�^BA^N^X�^CC^N �^D^Bp^N^XA^N^PB^N^H^@^@^@^@^@^@4^@^@^@�^A^@^@^H�ïN A^N^XA^N^PB^N^HF^K^@^@^BD^N^$^@^@^@�^A^@^@����M�^D�^EN^NP�^B�^C^B�
^N^HK^K^@^@^@^@^T^@^@^@�^A^@^@���ï^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^\^@^@^@^L^B^@^@����I^@^@^@^@A^N^P�^B^BG^N^H^@^@^@^@^,^B^@^@����_^@^@^@^@B^N^P�^BE^N^X�^CE^N �^DD^N(�^EA^N0�^Fv
^N(A^N B^N^XB^N^PB^N^HB^KG^N(A^N B^N^XB^N^PB^N^H^@^@^@^@^@L^@^@^@|^B^@^@�����^@^@^@^@B^N^P�^BH^N^X�^CE^N �^DJ^N(�^ED^N0�^FA^N8�^GF^N`^B^
^N8C^N0A^N(B^N B^N^XB^N^PB^N^HB^K^@^@^@^@^@^\^@^@^@�^B^@^@`����^@^@^@^@N^N �^B�^C^BI
^N^HI^K^@^T^@^@^@�^B^@^@�����^@^@^@^@K^N^P^B�^N^H$^@^@^@^D^C^@^@h����^@^@^@^@Q�^E�^F_^N^T^@^@^@,^C^@^@����^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@½ï¿½ï¿^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@@^@^@^@¿½ï¿½ï^@h/^@^@^@^@^@^@���o^@^@^@^@�^B^@^@^E^@^@^@^@^@^@^@н
��^@^@^@^F^@^@^@^@^@^@^@P^C^@^@^@^@^@^@
^@^@^@^@^@^@^@w^C^@^@^@^@^@^@^K^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^X^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^U^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^C^@^@^@^@^@^@^@�M ^@^@^@^@^@^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@�^D^@^@^@^@^@^@^T^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^G^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^W^@^@^@^@^@^@^@x^Q^@^@^@^@^@^@^G^@^@^@^@^@^@^@h^O^$^@"^V^@^@�:^@^@^@^@^@^@^A^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@H^@^@^@^@^@^@^@:9^@^@^@^@^@^@^A^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@c^@^@^@^@^@^@^@B9^@^@^@^@^@^@^A^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@a^@^@^@^@^@^@^@G9^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@$^@^@^@^@^@�
^@^@^@^@^@^@w^C^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^A^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@N^@^@^@���o^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@H^N^@^@^@^@^@^@H^N^@^@^@^@^@^@�^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^E^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@[^@^@^@���o^B^@^@^@^@^@^@^@ï
sreinhardt
-fno-stack-protector

Post by sreinhardt »

Thats not a strange language, that is a binary to text conversion. We don't need to see the application, but how you have the check command defined within XI. Something like CCM-> Commands-> Check_nrpe
Nagios-Plugins maintainer exclusively, unless you have other C language bugs with open-source nagios projects, then I am happy to help! Please pm or use other communication to alert me to issues as I no longer track the forum.
ofadl

Post by ofadl »

can you explain more thoroughly of what you want me to post, im confused.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Post by scottwilkerson »

try changing command to

Code: Select all

check_command                   check_nrpe!check_winfile!-a '--target C:\\ip\\hugco --filter "age gt -5 minutes" --critical 0'
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com
ofadl

Post by ofadl »

wow amazing, works perfectly, thanks alot!

I was wondering though if i can use an older plugin called "Nagios Remote Plugin Executor for NT/W2K"
abrist
Red Shirt

Post by abrist »

I would suggest against that agent as it has not seen any updates for year, may have potential security vulnerabilities, and in general can be considered deprecated.
Former Nagios employee
"It is turtles. All. The. Way. Down. . . .and maybe an elephant or two."
VI VI VI - The editor of the Beast!
Come to the Dark Side.
ofadl

Post by ofadl »

i understand, my old nagios was setup a longtime ago and it is using that very same agent. My boss was just wondering, if its possible to make it work under that agent?
abrist
Red Shirt

Post by abrist »

Possibly? I have heard of maybe one other person running it over the past year on these forums. It is not something we regularly test.
Former Nagios employee
Come to the Dark Side.
ofadl

Post by ofadl »

can you direct me to that thread?
abrist
Red Shirt

Post by abrist »

I cannot as it was in a ticket and not a thread. Not to mention we were helping the client move away from it. Below you will find the url to their sourceforge site and a broken link to the now, dead home page of the author:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nrpent/
http://www.miwi-dv.com/nrpent
Former Nagios employee
Come to the Dark Side.