Change URL

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
BradW

Change URL

Post by BradW »

Hello,

New Nagios user on Fedora 14. I've been using Webmin, and am very impressed with Nagios. I am trying to change the default URL for Nagios since my server is outward-facing, and I'd like a little more protection.

I changed the Script and ScriptAlias directives in /etc/httpd/conf.d/nagios.conf, and the url_html_path line in /etc/nagios/cgi.cfg. Then I restarted Nagios and Apache.

I am able to access Nagios with the directory I specified, but the links in the left-hand frame are MOSTLY wrong. The top two Home and Documents links work fine, but all the rest still have /nagios, not the new directory. I also notice that all the cgi-bin links have an extra '/' in them:

/cgi-bin//tac.cgi
/cgi-bin//status.cgi?hostgroup=all&style=hostdetail
/cgi-bin//status.cgi?host=all

I intentionally shortened the URLs above so as not to expose my server details. If anyone needs more information I would be happy to provide it.

Am I missing something? Are these bugs? Any help you can provide would be much appreciated!

Brad