winows client,invalid password

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
ituren

winows client,invalid password

Post by ituren »

hi

on nagios web console, i can see my windows client ,status is up, and i only config one service (uotime)for it ,
and status of uptime is unknown ,and info is : invalid password
the password of administrator of the windows machine is aaaaaa
and
the line in nsc.ini:
;# OBFUSCATED PASSWORD
; This is the same as the password option but here you can store the password in an obfuscated manner.
; *NOTICE* obfuscation is *NOT* the same as encryption, someone with access to this file can still figure out the
; password. Its just a bit harder to do it at first glance.
;obfuscated_password=Jw0KAUUdXlAAUwASDAAB
;
;# PASSWORD
; This is the password (-s) that is required to access NSClient remotely. If you leave this blank everyone will be able to access the daemon remotly.
;password=secret-password
;
;# ALLOWED HOST ADDRESSES
; This is a comma-delimited list of IP address of hosts that are allowed to talk to the all daemons.
; If leave this blank anyone can access the deamon remotly (NSClient still requires a valid password).
; The syntax is host or ip/mask so 192.168.0.0/24 will allow anyone on that subnet access
;allowed_hosts=127.0.0.1/32
;
;# USE THIS FILE
; Use the INI file as opposed to the registry if this is 0 and the use_reg in the registry is set to 1
; the registry will be used instead.
use_file=1
allowed_hosts=192.168.0.11
password=aaaaaa

so can anyone tell me how to ?

thanks a lot

betst regards