Problems with NagMap 1.1

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
tmcdonald

Re: Problems with NagMap 1.1

Post by tmcdonald »

I noticed that two of your hosts have the "parents" line but there is nothing listed as a parent. This *might* be causing NagMap to mess up. Care to either remove the line or add in the parent?

Cabreuva and M4 are the hosts in question.

It could also be that three of your hosts do not have services, so when NagMap goes to check them it can't find anything. They appear to be commented out in your configs.

Bear in mind, NagMap is a third-party addon so I'm just throwing out suggestions here.
Former Nagios employee
samuelvitorino

Post by samuelvitorino »

I'm make this, but not work. I dont know whats happening, because i get a another version of NagMap, and its just display a white screen without any map. I'm thinking of formatting the Ubuntu.

:cry:
tmcdonald

Post by tmcdonald »

If that's an acceptable solution for you, it might be faster to do that. I have emailed the author of NagMap twice so far with no reply, so I'm not expecting an answer any time soon.

Just make sure to backup your configs, I know I've forgotten in the past and had a few headaches.
Former Nagios employee
samuelvitorino

Post by samuelvitorino »

The problem was solved. One of the hosts added contained a character that could not be converted "'´" I changed these characters and the map functioned normally.