Not rescheduling notifications if outside valid timeperiod

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
sreinhardt
-fno-stack-protector

Re: Not rescheduling notifications if outside valid timeperi

Post by sreinhardt »

Interesting to note, the logic we saw in the code, did not seem like it should present this issue. Could you post a bug on tracker.nagios.org please and link to this thread. It would also be helpful if you could put detailed test cases in for the developers.
Nagios-Plugins maintainer exclusively, unless you have other C language bugs with open-source nagios projects, then I am happy to help! Please pm or use other communication to alert me to issues as I no longer track the forum.
12csd

Post by 12csd »

sreinhardt, one thing though, before I submit a bug report: the code review was for version 3.2.3 or version 3.4.3?
sreinhardt
-fno-stack-protector

Post by sreinhardt »

It was for 3.5.1 actually, you should probably specify that, however the other thread I linked to was using 3.5 so it may be a continuing bug.

edit: the worst that happens, is it gets closed and not resolved for being an old version :D
Nagios-Plugins maintainer exclusively, unless you have other C language bugs with open-source nagios projects, then I am happy to help! Please pm or use other communication to alert me to issues as I no longer track the forum.
slansing

Post by slansing »

Thank you! If anything changes you should be notified on the tracker page as well.