Online self paced training for $200

An open discussion forum for obtaining help with Nagios Core. Nagios Core users of all experience levels are welcome here. Subforum have been created for the discussion of Nagios Core and Nagios Plugin development.

NOTE: The SourceForge.net mailing lists have been deprecated in favor of this forum in order to expedite support and provide additional features not available on the old mailing list.

Online self paced training for $200

Postby acoz » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 am

Hi,

Not sure if I've posted this in the right place but..

I haven't been involved with nagios for a few years - this forum looks different for a start.

I saw that they now offer self paced training for $200. Has anyone tried this - I'm just worried about splashing out that money for what could be a simple walkthru of the existing manual. If anyone has comments on the self paced training package it would be much appreciated.

Acoz
acoz

Re: Online self paced training for $200

Postby agriffin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 pm

You can see the topics which are covered here. You also get free access to the self-paced training if you've purchased a Nagios XI license. If you have any other questions you'd like to ask Nagios Enterprises you can email sales@nagios.com. I know you weren't looking for a Nagios employee to reply to this thread, but we're very interested in hearing feedback from customers who've gone through the self-paced training as well. So if anyone has any comments please do share!
agriffin

Re: Online self paced training for $200

Postby acoz » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:33 am

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I checked out the topics covered previously but was really hoping for a lesson sample - couldn't find any. Only use nagios core.

I will email sales@nagios.com as suggested, but if anyone has tried the self paced training plz let me know what you thought.

ACOZ
acoz

Return to Nagios Core