Only show the StatusMap

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
mattyra

Only show the StatusMap

Post by mattyra »

Hi All,

I have recently been allowed to put some computer monitors in each of our small offices around the printer area to show some Nagios information.

The plan was to have a statusmap always displaying on it so that people could help report faults when larger network failures happen. (I currently have raspberry pi's in each office that gathers the information)

My issue I am currently having is that I am unable to only display the statusmap how I would like. Firstly when I browse to statusmap.cgi it shows the statusmap without the left hand menu which is good but it still shows some information above the map.

Also another issue I have is that I can't fit the map onto the screen as it is too large. So I was wondering can I use the URL to alter the scaling factor or am I able to have the "Marked-Up" Setting on User-defined coods.

Thanks,
rkennedy

Re: Only show the StatusMap

Post by rkennedy »

You should be able to zoom in / zoom out accordingly to fit the map.

As for, the statusmap.cgi - can you show us a screenshot of the information you're talking about above the map?
Former Nagios Employee
mattyra

Post by mattyra »

Thanks for your response.

Zooming is perfect.

I have attached the information I would like to remove from the page.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
tmcdonald

Post by tmcdonald »

This would need to be modified in the source code. Since it's a CGI that means C code and recompiling, unfortunately. If someone in your organization knows C they should be able to assist with this, but that's not a modification we can make without having to quote for custom development.
Former Nagios employee