No access to the Nagios through the browser

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
hamrad

Re: No access to the Nagios through the browser

Post by hamrad »

Yes, they are still in the /tmp directory. Yes, I already made a twice all operations what you wrote: the result is same...
As you can see, this plugin is not here... It might be worth try another plug-ins build?..
hsmith
Agent Smith

Post by hsmith »

Can you see if this page that @box293 wrote helps you? http://www.box293.com/guides/installing-net-snmp
Former Nagios Employee.
me.
Box293
Too Basu

Post by Box293 »

Yes, net-snmp needs to be installed first, once you've done that re-compile and install nagios-plugins.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
hamrad

Post by hamrad »

hsmith, Box293, comrades, Thank You Very Much! :D
I did not think that the minimal CentOS distribution will be so "castrated" ... Yes, after installing net-snmp by Box293's manual and reinstalling the nagios-plugins - check_snmp plugin appeared in the plugins directory, and a survey of services began to work correctly.
That is, it appears that installation of Net-SNMP by yum install net-snmp is insufficient... Well, I'll write it to my manual for installing! :)

So, once again I want to thank everyone who has given me here useful and correct advices! As wise people say: You live - and learn :)
mcapra

Post by mcapra »

Glad to hear you were able to resolve this issue! Is it ok if we lock this thread and mark it as resolved?
Former Nagios employee
https://www.mcapra.com/
hamrad

Post by hamrad »

mcapra, Yes, of course, issue is resolved! :) Now I try to install Nagvis, but that's another story... :? Once again - thank you all! :)