NAGMAP Services status

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
hellsender

NAGMAP Services status

Post by hellsender »

Hi can someone help with php code in Nagmap. How can i show host services status on bouble in nagmap.
For example i have localhost with services just like in the picture HTTP PING etc.
services.PNG
services.PNG (5.39 KiB) Viewed 1102 times
I wont to know what i nedd to add to /var/www/html/nagmap/marker.php that the name of the service and status OK or critical would be seen in nagmap bouble
buble.PNG
buble.PNG (42.8 KiB) Viewed 1102 times
thx for help.
rkennedy

Re: NAGMAP Services status

Post by rkennedy »

We actually did not write NAGMAP so it's not going to be something we can support. Your best bet is going to be to contact the author. https://github.com/hecko/nagmap/
Former Nagios Employee
hellsender

Post by hellsender »

Yep i but the is no response from that person:P So thats why im isking on this forum
tmcdonald

Post by tmcdonald »

That's not our project so we are not familiar with the codebase. We provide support for official Nagios products, so unfortunately we won't be able to assist with this, especially because it involves adding new code as opposed to fixing old code (which tends to be easier). If you have a PHP developer on-staff they might be able to assist.
Former Nagios employee