Comments were removed after nagios reload

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
belogrud

Re: Comments were removed after nagios reload

Post by belogrud »

lmiltchev wrote:
So, for above reasons, you can test this issue, as you want. I will waiting for your results and your advices, respectively.
I set up an internal testing task (task_id=8822). As soon as we complete the testing task, we will update this post. Thank you!
Hi lmiltchev.

Thank you very much.
Thanks everyone who took a part in this conversation.

I'll wait results of testing task.

With best regards,
Sergey
mcapra

Post by mcapra »

I was able to verify this behavior. I created an internal feature request (ID 8830) to have non-persistent comments be maintained through a Nagios reload.

In the interim, it seems like your script should be sufficient in solving your use case.

Since a feature request was submit, is it ok if we lock this thread and mark the issue as resolved?
Former Nagios employee
https://www.mcapra.com/
belogrud

Post by belogrud »

mcapra wrote:I was able to verify this behavior. I created an internal feature request (ID 8830) to have non-persistent comments be maintained through a Nagios reload.

In the interim, it seems like your script should be sufficient in solving your use case.

Since a feature request was submit, is it ok if we lock this thread and mark the issue as resolved?
Hello mcapra!

Thank you for your efforts to help to resolve this issue.
I suppose, that you may freely lock this thread and mark it as resolved.
I hope that request id 8830, created by you, will processed soon and the problem will be fixed.

With best regards,
Sergey