why can not see host failure

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
baber

why can not see host failure

Post by baber »

Dear all
Hi

today appear a problem for me i use this link on my monitoring :

http://ip address/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all&type=detail&hoststatustypes=3&serviceprops=42&servicestatustypes=28

but when one of my host with all of services down it can not show in this page just one of host's services failed it will be show on that page i want use that page because that is good and simple for monitoring what link do i have to use such as above link that can show also host failed

BR
bwallace

Re: why can not see host failure

Post by bwallace »

Does this occur with other browsers as well? Please test access using another browser and let us know of the outcome.

Also, it would be helpful see the source code of the page (while in the state you describe). Can you right-click on the page and select "View Source" or "Page Source" or something similar? Then save the page that comes up and attach it here. It may contain sensitive info so be sure to scrub that out before posting it.
Be sure to check out the Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
baber

Post by baber »

so thanks

i have found the problem

in url instead of 4 for hoststatus have to write 12 like this:

Code: Select all

http://IP/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all&type=detail&hoststatustypes=12&serviceprops=42&servicestatustypes=28
dwhitfield
Former Nagios Staff

Post by dwhitfield »

It sounds like this issue has been resolved. Is it okay if we lock this thread? Thanks for choosing the Nagios forums!
baber

Post by baber »

dwhitfield wrote:It sounds like this issue has been resolved. Is it okay if we lock this thread? Thanks for choosing the Nagios forums!

yes my issue has been solved