nagios core + nagiosql

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
mirgo

nagios core + nagiosql

Post by mirgo »

Hello

this is more of a nagiosql problem, but maybe someone can help. There was a problem with nagios server (ubuntu) running out of inodes. And this seems to have corrupted the database in way that if i change-save a specific servicegroup, i get an error: Error while inserting the data into the database :Duplicate entry 'some key nr for key 'PRIMARY'. I found that the key resides in table tbl_lnkServicegroupToService. Changing this servicegroup makes nagiosql makes to generate some error on service that is connected to that servicegroup. Fixing that temporary error resolves the problem. But same thing happends next time i try to change that servicegroup.
Can i delete that entry from database?

Thank you.
Mirgo
tmcdonald

Re: nagios core + nagiosql

Post by tmcdonald »

You'll need to ask this over on the NagiosQL forums, as we did not write and do not maintain or support their software.
Former Nagios employee
rhassing

Post by rhassing »

You could delete the table and import the data from either a backup or a config files that is working.
Rob Hassing
dwhitfield
Former Nagios Staff

Post by dwhitfield »

Thanks @rhassing!

OP, did that resolve your issue?
mirgo

Post by mirgo »

I deleted the key and this did the trick, you can close the thread.