Nagios Core Background Change

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
bolson

Re: Nagios Core Background Change

Post by bolson »

Hello vnoc, did this give you the information you needed? May we close this topic?
vnoc

Post by vnoc »

I have done the required changes also but it i not working
bolson

Post by bolson »

Hi @vnoc,

Here is the Nagios exchange link for themes and skins add-ons.

It's fairly easy to change, I'll even include another link that provides steps using the wget command and unzip.

https://exchange.nagios.org/directory/A ... -and-Skins

https://amritgurung.wordpress.com/2015/ ... or-nagios/

Please note: Save a backup of the /usr/local/nagios/share/ folder before installing a new theme. In case something breaks and you have to refer back to the original.
Please go back through these instructions. I have implemented the change in my Nagios installation to confirm that it works.

Thank you!
vnoc

Post by vnoc »

in the link what all steps you shared I have implemented the same but it is not working and I am using Nagios Core
bolson

Post by bolson »

Hello vnoc,

Please don't misunderstand me. We believe in treating users of Nagios Core with the highest standard of customer service. To that end, we're willing to do anything in our power to help you resolve your issue. However, in this instance, after several users including myself have confirmed that the steps listed by kyang and others work exactly as described, I can only conclude that you've missed a step or two described in the document.
vnoc

Post by vnoc »

Sorry if I was written anything wrong .However I will recheck and get back to you
dwhitfield
Former Nagios Staff

Post by dwhitfield »

It could be that there is a greasemonkey script or something being picked up. Can you share a screenshot? Also, what browser are you testing? Can you try another browser?

Also, what version of Core are you using? Was it compiled from source or installed from distro repos? On what OS/version is nagios running? cat /etc/*-release may be of use. Those questions will help us determine file paths so that we can help you.