Nagios web interface is running only on some computers

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
h4doukeeN

Re: Nagios web interface is running only on some computers

Post by h4doukeeN »

I have done tests uploading nagios in my personal computer of the company through virtualbox, in a server of the company with windows using virtualbox, in a direct server with centos 7 without virtualbox and in all the same happens to me. A data is that in windows.cfg I added a host and all good, pero to return to the office the other day on my computer was again nagios not running ...
dwhitfield
Former Nagios Staff

Post by dwhitfield »

The apache log you posted earlier mentioned denials from 10.10.10.22, but all of the addresses you've mentioned have been 192 addresses. Do you know what the 10.10.10.22 IP is from? Maybe that's a something some of the other machines are passing through?
h4doukeeN

Post by h4doukeeN »

dwhitfield wrote:The apache log you posted earlier mentioned denials from 10.10.10.22, but all of the addresses you've mentioned have been 192 addresses. Do you know what the 10.10.10.22 IP is from? Maybe that's a something some of the other machines are passing through?

It was because I uploaded nagios in different equipment and in all the same thing happened to me, but already I found the problem
Check_interval 0.1
Retry_interval 0.1

To hold both in 0.1 nagios stopped working on the above mentioned machines I noticed lifting more machines and adding host and see that changes towards that happened, leaving Check_interval at 0.1 and retry_interval at 1 I can display nagios on all computers. I do not know what is due, but for me the solution so far I think it is that why it has not fallen again. In case of having problems again publish another thread ..

Thank you very much for the help and time given to my problem
h4doukeeN

Post by h4doukeeN »

Please close the thread. When translating the page from English to Spanish my messages seem to write tarzan. Sorry for the bad english google translator
bolson

Post by bolson »

Closing this topic as resolved.

Thank you for visiting the Nagios Support Forum!