[SOLVED] NagiosGraph - Problem with performance data

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
arn_cat

[SOLVED] NagiosGraph - Problem with performance data

Post by arn_cat »

Dear Everybody,

I'm coming to you with the following problem.

I have a fresh install of Nagios Core version 4.3.2 (Nagios Plugins version 2.2.1 + NagiosGraph 1.5.2) installed on a Cent OS Linux 7 (Core)

I've encountered some problems while installing NagiosGraph, and i almost recover all my errors, but i'm sticking with this. NagiosGraph is well collecting Performance data for the devices/services, but when it is processed via the script insert.pl, I'm receiving a warning like this :
[HOSTPERFDATA] 1507042855 000_VRRP-A-0 4.006 PING OK - Paquets perdus = 0%, RTA = 0.46 ms rta=0.460000ms;3000.000000;5000.000000;0.000000 pl=0%;80;100;0
Tue Oct 3 17:00:56 2017 insert.pl 25410 warn processdata: no host found:

I've tried to re-check every steps in the installation guide and in the HowTo, but without any success...

Can you instruct me ?

Thanks a lot !

Arnaud
Last edited by arn_cat on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
kyang

Re: NagiosGraph - Problem with performance data

Post by kyang »

Can you tell us which instructions you tried following?

I'd like to try to replicate this myself.
arn_cat

Post by arn_cat »

Dear Kyang,

Thanks for the fast reply.

The instruction I followed are the one in the doc folder of nagiosgraph (Install and Readme). I've put them in attachment.

As i'm working in production environment, i event ried to install this on a new fresh install, but with the same problem.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Attachments
README.txt
Readme File
(56.65 KiB) Downloaded 528 times
INSTALL.txt
Installation File
(6.12 KiB) Downloaded 533 times
arn_cat

Post by arn_cat »

Hey,

I finally found the issue. I had old configuration line for the template host service file and service file which cause wrong syntax in the perf log logs....

Now that i've commented the old line, it's well written and rrd file got created! Thanks for the Help
kyang

Re: [SOLVED] NagiosGraph - Problem with performance data

Post by kyang »

Sounds great! I'll be closing this topic as resolved!

If you have any more questions, feel free to create another thread!

Thank you for using the Nagios Support Forum!