check_nt not found

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
tylachau

check_nt not found

Post by tylachau »

All of my check_nt checks are coming up unknown. When I go to run the command from the server itself it says check_nt is not found....

Here is what I get when I try to run the command. Directory of plugins is shown above....

Code: Select all

nagios@nagios:/usr/local/nagios/libexec$ ls
check_apt     check_cluster  check_disk_smb  check_flexlm  check_ide_smart     check_ircd    check_mailq     check_nntp   che
check_breeze  check_dhcp     check_dns       check_ftp     check_ifoperstatus  check_jabber  check_mrtg      check_nntps  che
check_by_ssh  check_dig      check_dummy     check_http    check_ifstatus      check_load    check_mrtgtraf  check_nt     che
check_clamd   check_disk     check_file_age  check_icmp    check_imap          check_log     check_nagios    check_ntp    che
nagios@nagios:/usr/local/nagios/libexec$ check_nt -H 10.1.19.56 -p 12489 -v USEDDISKSPACE -l c

Command 'check_nt' not found, did you mean:

command 'checkint' from deb netdiag

Try: sudo apt install <deb name>

lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Re: check_nt not found

Post by lmiltchev »

When you run a check from the local directory in Linux, you should use "./"... Try:

Code: Select all

./check_nt -H 10.1.19.56 -p 12489 -v USEDDISKSPACE -l c
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!