Need information about Nagios plugins latest release

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
sandeep027

Need information about Nagios plugins latest release

Post by sandeep027 »

Hi All,

Currently in my environment ,i am using nagios-plugins-2.2.1 and nrpe-3.2.1 versions for monitoring MySQL servers. Can you please let me know if there is any latest releases of these nagios plugins and nrpe . so that i will try in my environment.

And also please let me know what plugins we can use for MySQL servers monitoring under Nagios core , currently i am using only check_mysql plugin that comes with nagios-plugins-2.2.1 version. is there any other plugins available for MySQL?

Regards,
Sandeep.
cdienger
Support Tech

Re: Need information about Nagios plugins latest release

Post by cdienger »

You are on the latest versions:

https://nagios-plugins.org/
https://github.com/NagiosEnterprises/nr ... ANGELOG.md

check_mysql_health and check_mysql_query are two popular plugins. You can find more at the exchange as well.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
sandeep027

Post by sandeep027 »

Thank you so much for the information bro.. Now i am unable to open exchange link, will try after some time and will check that link.
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

It should be working now.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
sandeep027

Post by sandeep027 »

Thanks bro, its working fine now. I found there are 56 MYSQL plugins in the list,Can we use all these plugins in Nagios core tool ?

When i click on the plugins its showing for Nagios xi ,Nagios log server and Nagios networker only.
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

Some of the things returned may not be plugins - front ends that interface with mysql for example - so you'll need to review the results before assuming anything.

I'll go ahead and lock this tread since it is working now. Feel free to open a new thread if needed.