Nagvis | invalid data "admin.profile"

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
adrianothefrench

Nagvis | invalid data "admin.profile"

Post by adrianothefrench »

Hello everyone,

I am doing my apprenticeship with a company which they're using Nagios Tools for their Network Supervision.
While everything's working fine with Nagios Core and NagiosQL, we can't login to Nagvis service. It only returns an error message: "Invalid data in "/usr/local/nagvis/etc/profiles/admin.profile".
Then I opened the admin.profile file through the path he says but he's completely empty. Should something be written on it ? I'm pretty sure the login and password I typed are both correct.

I hope someone may can help me to resolve my issue.

Thank in advance,
Adriano
Attachments
Screenshot_error.PNG
Screenshot_error.PNG (9.69 KiB) Viewed 953 times
Box293
Too Basu

Re: Nagvis | invalid data "admin.profile"

Post by Box293 »

You will need to contact the developers of Nagvis to get support on this as this product is not developed by us.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
adrianothefrench

Post by adrianothefrench »

Ok I see. Then I will try to contact them.
Thank for your reply.
benjaminsmith

Post by benjaminsmith »

Hi Adriano,
Ok I see. Then I will try to contact them.
Thank for your reply.
Sounds good. I'll go ahead and close this post. If you have any other questions about your Nagios Core installation, feel free to open another.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!