Dashboard Options for XI

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
okelmape6

Dashboard Options for XI

Post by okelmape6 »

I have been using NagiosXI for about a year. We monitor our entire infra which includes over 12k service checks. I’m tasked with coming up with a Dashboard that shows current status of “critical” Apps and Services. The goal would be to share this info on our internal website so users know the current health of their environment.

The biggest issue I’m having is with the “look” of the Dashboard. I have searched for plugins but there are not a lot of options.

I have played around with using Grafana. Not sure if anyone has done something similar?

Thanks in advance!
benjaminsmith

Re: Dashboard Options for XI

Post by benjaminsmith »

Hi,
I have played around with using Grafana. Not sure if anyone has done something similar?
Yes, this is possible and you'll find a number of online tutorials for setting this up. If you try, let us know how it goes.

Thank you for using Nagios XI!

--Benjamin
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!