"Hosts in this list did not send any logs during the hourly log sending check."

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Log Server, our solution for managing and monitoring critical log data.
waskinbas

"Hosts in this list did not send any logs during the hourly log sending check."

Post by waskinbas »

Hello, is there a way to manually run the hourly log sending check? I had some disk space issues yesterday and needed to resize my main drive. I verified that the log server is now collecting logs normally from 28 of my 28 hosts, but under Home -> Unique Hosts -> Reports, I still have 27 hosts that are listed as Not Sending. The only host *not* listed as Not Sending was added after the disk was resized yesterday. The log server is otherwise behaving normally serving web pages and providing reports and alerts.
kg2857

Re: "Hosts in this list did not send any logs during the hourly log sending check."

Post by kg2857 »

Refresh the page and the counts change so it reruns the report...
waskinbas

Re: "Hosts in this list did not send any logs during the hourly log sending check."

Post by waskinbas »

I tried that but it didn't work. I refreshed the page, restarted the browser, tried a different browser, rebooted the server, and clicked Reload on the tab a bunch of time. Reloading did show me that the count was increasing, but the "Not Sending" never changed. I ended up manually deleting all of the warnings.