check_nrpe!check_cpu and others not working, weird issue

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
eloyd
Cool Title Here

Re: check_nrpe!check_cpu and others not working, weird issue

Post by eloyd »

No worries. At the risk of being a small commercial, you may be able to use Nagios XI for free or very reduced cost depending on what you're doing with it. Our company is a Nagios reseller and I'd be happy to talk to you about options. PM me if you're interested.

In the meantime, this forum continues to be the #1 place to go for Nagios Core support.

And you should try to come to the Nagios World Conference in October this year - you'll get a chance to meet me, Box, SW, AB, and everyone else (I'm not affiliated with Nagios Enterprises, I just speak at their conference :lol: ). If you're interested, sign up with my link below and I'll auction off the iPad if we win it!
Eric Loyd • http://everwatch.global • 844.240.EVER • @EricLoydI'm a Nagios Fanatic!
tmcdonald

Re: check_nrpe!check_cpu and others not working, weird issue

Post by tmcdonald »

It might be a good idea to re-write the NRPE doc now that I look over it. I think eloyd makes a good point that after a while you take for granted the things that are second nature to you now.
Former Nagios employee