Fusion not picking up Core server hosts/svcs monitored

This support forum board is for questions relating to Nagios Fusion.
joedirt

Fusion not picking up Core server hosts/svcs monitored

Post by joedirt »

Hello,

I just set up a trial Nagios Fusion server and pointed it to my existing Nagios Core server, which is offsite (accessible by HTTP Basic). I have verified that on the Core server it is monitoring many hosts and services as it should.

Fusion, however, can connect to it but when going to "Tactical Overview", for hosts and services it shows 0 for everything. 0 up, 0 down, etc. etc...

Any insight would be appreciated =) My Core server was originally configured with NSCA to pass results to our Core central server, but now I have disabled NSCA just to make sure that might not be interfering (which doesn't seem to make a difference).
mguthrie

Re: Fusion not picking up Core server hosts/svcs monitored

Post by mguthrie »

The data grab from a Core server is actually pulled straight from Core's tactical overview.

Are you using a distribution install of Core, or was it installed from source?

What Linux distro is Core on?

Can you save and zip the html page source from your Core tactical overview and send it to me in a PM?

The Core integration was tested against a source install, but because of the variety of installation options with Core there may be some differences that haven't been accounted for yet.
joedirt

Post by joedirt »

mguthrie wrote:Are you using a distribution install of Core, or was it installed from source?
installed from source
mguthrie wrote:What Linux distro is Core on?
Ubuntu lts 10.04

It seems we've resolved the issue we were running on 3.2.0 version and after a bunch of browsing we've found the requirement of 3.2.2 or higher. Once we upgraded to 3.2.3 everything started working fine. Out of curiosity what was changed between 3.2.0 -> 3.2.2 that allows the data pull to happen from the tactical overview?

Thanks for the assist.
mguthrie

Post by mguthrie »

The tactical data is actually parsed from the URLs on the tactical overview of the Core server. The links are parsed as XML to capture the data. I wasn't actually aware that those were different in 3.2.0 vs 3.2.2 so I appreciate the heads up on that.
Lavvelonfro

Can someone recommend a good Forex Expert Advisor?

Post by Lavvelonfro »

Hi all,

I would greatly applause your opinions and advice on finding a decent Forex EA - until today I have tried so many , however all of them seem to either lose or simply fail, and even if they do, they lose all of it in one day.

This is all absolutely unexplainable - are they all losers? I want to believe there are some decent ones, please share your impressions if you can!

Much obliged!