Configure 2 Dashboard

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
xavmit

Configure 2 Dashboard

Post by xavmit »

Hi All,

As per project requirement i need to configure 2 Nagios dash board one for all user and one dashboard for selected users like limited host to monitored.
Box293
Too Basu

Re: Configure 2 Dashboard

Post by Box293 »

Is this for Nagios XI or Nagios Core? I don't believe core has dashboards.

Regardless, it comes down to what objects the contact has access to. This document is for Nagios XI however the principals are the same for Nagios Core:

https://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nag ... ios-XI.pdf
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
xavmit

Post by xavmit »

Sir,

This nagios core 4.0.8, my requirement i want two web monitoring console. where i can specify limited (not all) host can be view by a specific user without having control.

thanks in Advance.
Box293
Too Basu

Post by Box293 »

You would create the separate contacts as read only users. Assign the relevant contacts to the appropriate host and or service objects. When this is done the contacts will only see what they are allowed to.

This video might be of help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3rOo0cHv5I

If you want a limited view, you'll need to construct your own web page that links in other web pages from core.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.