Layering with google maps

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
gtsoukatou

Post by gtsoukatou »

Hello,

I have installed google maps on nagios xi. I would like to ask if there is the possibility to use multiple layers with the maps. More specifically,
i have one pin with 3 locations, when i hover the mouse over the pin and the locations appear, i would like when i click on a specific location
to be transferred to another map with the exact location. If it is possible, could you tell me how to implement such a solution?
tmcdonald

Re: Layering with google maps

Post by tmcdonald »

This would likely need to be custom developed, I don't think it exists currently. You would need knowledge of PHP, probably JavaScript, HTML and CSS as well.
Former Nagios employee
Bentjudges

Post by Bentjudges »

ooohhhh That is very interesting.... Cheers Nick itmight solve my localised map issues I have with Google maps and advertising..
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Re: Layering with google maps

Post by scottwilkerson »

Bentjudges wrote:ooohhhh That is very interesting.... Cheers Nick itmight solve my localised map issues I have with Google maps and advertising..
Not really sure how this is relevant.
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com