New map right click to Detailed view function request.

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
Kilvador

New map right click to Detailed view function request.

Post by Kilvador »

Hello!

I am new on this forum, but I've been using Nagios for a long time: from version 2.

Since version 4, a wonderful new Web Map has appeared!

But my colleagues and I lack the following functional:

When there are Services on the Map in the Critical or Warning status, Hosts with them are now highlighted with the appropriate color, but you can not get to the Detailed view from the Map and understand with which Service the problem is. This causes the walk on the interface, although it is enough, for example, to add the Right mouse click possibility on the problem Host on the Map to quickly get on the Detailed view.

Consider, please, the possibility of adding such a functional in the future. I, my colleagues, and, I think, many other people will be very grateful to you for this!
kyang

Re: New map right click to Detailed view function request.

Post by kyang »

I would say if you wanted a feature for Nagios Core. The best place to post the idea would be in our Nagios Github.
https://github.com/NagiosEnterprises/nagioscore/issues

That way, you'll know whether or not it has been mentioned as a Feature Request, and a developer can talk to you about this.
Kilvador

Post by Kilvador »

kyang wrote:I would say if you wanted a feature for Nagios Core. The best place to post the idea would be in our Nagios Github.
https://github.com/NagiosEnterprises/nagioscore/issues

That way, you'll know whether or not it has been mentioned as a Feature Request, and a developer can talk to you about this.
Thanks! I'll do it.
kyang

Post by kyang »

Sounds great! I'll be closing this topic.

If you have any more questions, feel free to create another thread!

Thank you for using the Nagios Support Forum!