Fusion open service problems dashlet

This support forum board is for questions relating to Nagios Fusion.
hbouma

Fusion open service problems dashlet

Post by hbouma »

Can this dashlet be edited to include the start time of the problem? That way you can see which problems have been going on for a while?
npolovenko
Support Tech

Re: Fusion open service problems dashlet

Post by npolovenko »

Hello, @hbouma. Unfortunately, this dashlet doesn't have this functionality. You could try using the "Recent Alerts" dashlet. It contains the last service change timestamp.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
hbouma

Post by hbouma »

I do understand that this ability isn't built in, but Fusion does have the ability to read the timestamp for an alert. Is there a way I can pull that into this dashlet by editing the PHP files?
npolovenko
Support Tech

Post by npolovenko »

@hbouma, We don't support custom modifications to the source code. If you choose to modify the php files on your own, they will get overwritten to defaults during the next upgrade. But I could go ahead and submit a feature request to add the timestamp to the dashlet if you'd like?
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
hbouma

Post by hbouma »

Yes, please submit a feature request.

Thank you
npolovenko
Support Tech

Post by npolovenko »

@hbouma, Will do. Let me know if you have any other questions before I lock this thread?
hbouma

Post by hbouma »

No other questions.