Dashboard pop outs without authentication

This support forum board is for questions relating to Nagios Fusion.
aeckland1

Dashboard pop outs without authentication

Post by aeckland1 »

Is there a way to access Nagios Fusion dashboard pop outs without authentication for a wall display?
Thanks,
npolovenko
Support Tech

Re: Dashboard pop outs without authentication

Post by npolovenko »

Hello, @aeckland1. As of right now, Fusion does not support bypassing the authentication or using a backend ticket.
You could increase the session.gc_maxlifetime value to 31536000 in the php.ini file and Fusion will not exit out of the session. That way a dashboard can stay on the screen for a year.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
aeckland1

Post by aeckland1 »

This would work once the screen has authenticated but need a way for the screen to authenticate with out user interaction. Is this possible?
aeckland1

Post by aeckland1 »

Hi Nagios Support I was able to achieve an auto login so you can disregard my last post. Also thanks for the guidance on setting the timeout.

Thanks August
npolovenko
Support Tech

Post by npolovenko »

@aeckland1, Yeah, I was about to suggest the AutoLogin. Glad you figured it out.
I will be closing this thread as resolved.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.