Dashboards on left side menu?

This support forum board is for questions relating to Nagios Fusion.
TBT

Dashboards on left side menu?

Post by TBT »

In the old version of Fusion, Dashboards would appear on the left side menu under "My Dashboards". Is there a way to have Dashboards appear on the left side bar menu in Fusion 4.1.5?

As an Admin, I find it beneficial when pushing out synced Dashboard to users.
Nagios XI 5.7.5 (9 Servers)
Nagios Fusion 4.1.9
npolovenko
Support Tech

Re: Dashboards on left side menu?

Post by npolovenko »

Hi, @TBT. I still see them on the left side in the latest Fusion. Can you sign in as the nagiosadmin user and let me know if dashboards appear?
Untitled.png
Also, when you add new dashboards make sure that "Show in Dashboards Menu:" is checked.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
TBT

Post by TBT »

npolovenko wrote:Hi, @TBT. I still see them on the left side in the latest Fusion. Can you sign in as the nagiosadmin user and let me know if dashboards appear?
Untitled.png
Also, when you add new dashboards make sure that "Show in Dashboards Menu:" is checked.
To clarify, the menu isn't available from Home (../nagiosfusion/). You're on the Dashboards page (../nagiosfusion/dashboards/), which is often confusing for the general user. I'd like the link on Home.
Nagios XI 5.7.5 (9 Servers)
Nagios Fusion 4.1.9
npolovenko
Support Tech

Post by npolovenko »

@TBT, I see now. I'm going to submit an internal feature request to add 'my dashboards' to the Home page.
Please keep in mind that the final decision to implement the enhancement is at the sole discretion of the development team.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.