Why can't I post to General Support

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
N4g10s4dm1n

Why can't I post to General Support

Post by N4g10s4dm1n »

Sorry, I know this doesn't belong here, but I have searched high and low for an answer as to why the General Support forum (and all Nagios forums other than this one) are locked for me. I have an issue, but can't post about it on the General Support forum where it belongs, so what good is having an account at all? Yes, I know I can search the existing posts, and I have searched all of the forums up and down for an answer to my issue but I can't find anything. Can a moderator please fill me in on why I can't post anything? Please?

Thanks in advance for any answers, and your time.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Re: Why can't I post to General Support

Post by scottwilkerson »

I am going to assume you figured this out being I see you have posed the following after you posted this
https://support.nagios.com/forum/viewto ... 93#p275293
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com
N4g10s4dm1n

Post by N4g10s4dm1n »

Thanks for your response Scott.

Yes, I was able to figure it out. Completely my fault as a newbie to the forums. I tried to delete this after the fact but couldn't figure out a way to do so. Sorry for the spam!

Thank you!
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Post by scottwilkerson »

N4g10s4dm1n wrote:Thanks for your response Scott.

Yes, I was able to figure it out. Completely my fault as a newbie to the forums. I tried to delete this after the fact but couldn't figure out a way to do so. Sorry for the spam!

Thank you!
great!

Locking thread
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com