MNTOS including hostgroups

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
SiniSreen

MNTOS including hostgroups

Post by SiniSreen »

Hello,

I have installed MNTOS and I want the details to be shown with respective to the host groups as well as it will be helpful for me to understand where there is a broken link in the environment. Is this possible? if yes, please share where the modifications has to be done in the php file.

Thanks in advance!
SiniSreen

Re: MNTOS including hostgroups

Post by SiniSreen »

SiniSreen wrote:Hello,

I have installed MNTOS and I want the details to be shown with respective to the host groups as well as it will be helpful for me to understand where there is a broken link in the environment. Is this possible? if yes, please share where the modifications has to be done in the php file.

Thanks in advance!
Or is there a way to get the host and service status summary in a single box and when clicked it will redirect to the minemap for the respective hostgroup? I am trying to build a dashboard with the above mentioned specifications.

Thanks in advance!
cdienger
Support Tech

Re: MNTOS including hostgroups

Post by cdienger »

MNTOS doesn't appear to have access to that information, but I would check out Home > Operations Center, or Home > Details > Hostgroup Summary, Overview, and Grid to see if the information on those pages provide what you're looking for.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.