Nagios graph

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
manimurugesan

Nagios graph

Post by manimurugesan »

Hello Team,

Recently we got one requirement .i.e, we need to send the CPU and memory utilization report in csv format for all network devices,we are monitoring around 200 devices .

is this possible to get report for 200 devices ? is there any option to create group ?

could you please suggest for this ?

Currently we are getting in csv format but that is not human readable could you please help to convert human readable format ?
cdienger
Support Tech

Re: Nagios graph

Post by cdienger »

Service groups can be configured under Configure > Core Config Manager > Monitoring > Service Groups.

I'm a bit confused - do you want the data in csv format or another format?

How are you currently extracting data in csv format? Exporting CSV is a common request but there's no one way to do this. What method/commands are you using?

You may be interested in reviewing this tool which can export host and service information in csv format:

https://exchange.nagios.org/directory/U ... ol/details
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
manimurugesan

Post by manimurugesan »

Hello,

I want the data in csv format only .

I downloaded for only one host using below options .

graphs->graph explorer->scalable performance graph->download CSV

but it's not human readable .

Could you please confirm can we get graph utilization report in csv format for all network devices nearly we have 200 devices
mbellerue

Post by mbellerue »

CSV is not typically human readable. It's meant to be a simple, common format to export data from one system, and import into another system.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!