Nagios XI Graph Timeline Shifted

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
autorun

Re: Nagios XI Graph Timeline Shifted

Post by autorun »

Hi @scottwilkerson
I know how to change timezone in Nagios, but I meant:
What settings should I choose to display correct timeline in Client browser performance graphs?
Or is it a bug you don't want to fix?

Here is a graph from Nagios Online Demo that describes my problem:
Capture.PNG
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Post by scottwilkerson »

As I stated earlier
scottwilkerson wrote: The decision to make graphs show in browser time was decided quite some time ago a result of numerous feature request.
So this won't be changing, however I can submit a feature request if you would like and if accepted by the developers could be introduced in future version that would give the option to change this behavior.
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com
autorun

Post by autorun »

Sorry, but the previous post lacks important information: (My device time "Browser time" was't 8 As in the graph)
The decision to make graphs show in browser time was decided quite some time ago a result of numerous feature request.
I don't argue about that (showing in browser time), but I argue about that the graph timeline is not correct even in browser time (THERE IS A BUG).
however I can submit a feature request if you would like and if accepted by the developers
Yes please, either to correct showing in browser time OR showing in Nagios server time OR make a setting to choose.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Post by scottwilkerson »

autorun wrote:I don't argue about that (showing in browser time), but I argue about that the graph timeline is not correct even in browser time (THERE IS A BUG).
scottwilkerson wrote:There were a few know issues with the version of Highcharts Nagios XI uses related to daylight savings time and a newer version is already slated to be included in Nagios XI 5.7.0 when it is release.
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com