I can't see the new added Service Status

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
C.Appl

I can't see the new added Service Status

Post by C.Appl »

Hi everyone,

I got a little problem, because in the Service Status Summary is see all the different status like ok, unkown, critical, pending and the others..
But If i click on the hostgroup or on one explicit device, i can just see the already exiting ones.

But if I create a new device, hostgroup or something else, i can't see it anymore. Also if i change something, it's gone..
And if i add something new, i see the pending status but not the final one in the overview.

Does anyone know what i have to do?
I will add you some picture, and hope you can help me.
Attachments
the overview, where i can't the new added ones
the overview, where i can't the new added ones
the summary
the summary
xx.PNG (3.12 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
jbrunkow

Re: I can't see the new added Service Status

Post by jbrunkow »

Hi C.Appl!

Thanks for the question. :)

Just to be sure we're on the same page... Are you looking at the Service Status ( under the Details section ) page in Nagios XI? ...or have you added that Dashlet to another Dashboard and modified it at all?

It could be that the list of items is too long for the widget is not displaying, or that the list is sorting by a certain column and making certain things rise to the top. What would you like to see on this Dashlet or page?
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
C.Appl

Post by C.Appl »

Thanks for you answer. :)

But in the meantime I installed nagios core completly new and added all the existing config-datas.
It was a bit work, but now it works again.
You can lock it.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Post by scottwilkerson »

C.Appl wrote:Thanks for you answer. :)

But in the meantime I installed nagios core completly new and added all the existing config-datas.
It was a bit work, but now it works again.
You can lock it.
Ok great, glad it is working!

Locking thread
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com