Matrice of hosts and services

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
moetteli

Matrice of hosts and services

Post by moetteli »

Hello,

My boss asks me to make a grid, where one axe contains all the hosts and the other all the services. Kind of like on the joined picture: Image

How could I do this?

Thanks
benjaminsmith

Re: Matrice of hosts and services

Post by benjaminsmith »

Hi @moetteli

Thanks for posting to the Nagios Community. Yeah, that kind of looks like the BBMap in Nagios XI.
bbmap.png
Don't think there is an addon available in Core for such a feature, the Tactical Overview is probably the closest. However, it certainly could be done. Core uses pretty simple HTML along with cgi scripts to generate the pages, but it would take some programming.

https://github.com/NagiosEnterprises/na ... aster/html
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
moetteli

Post by moetteli »

Thanks for the answer.
I found out, that Thruk offers a Dashboard with exactly the same information as you showed in your picture.
Thanks
benjaminsmith

Post by benjaminsmith »

Thanks for the answer.
I found out, that Thruk offers a Dashboard with exactly the same information as you showed in your picture.
Sounds good.

We'll close this out.

Thank you for visiting the Nagios Community Forum!
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!