Nagflux not sending all Data

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
Pradeeps

Nagflux not sending all Data

Post by Pradeeps »

Hello Folks,

I am running Nagios core - 4.2.4 on a centos 7 machine. I have installed and configured naglux which feeds performance data to the influxDB in grafana. I am seeing an issue that not all services are being sent to influxDB. Looking at the error log (/nagflux.dump-nagflux.influx-errors) , I see this ,
One of the values is not clean..
metrics,host=a\ -\ b\ [c]\ -\ d\ e\ [f-g]\ -\ h\ [i-j]\ -\ ip,service=HP-UPS-Check_Load_current,command=HP-UPS-Check_load_current,performanceLabel=iso.3.6.1.4.1.7309.5.3.1.11.0,warn-fill=none value=50.0,warn=4000.0 1591812201000
Perhaps Nagflux expect any specific format to send data to influxdb?
Pradeeps

Re: Nagflux not sending all Data

Post by Pradeeps »

Anyone could comment on this?
cdienger
Support Tech

Re: Nagflux not sending all Data

Post by cdienger »

Nagflux is not a project that we maintain so you may have better luck finding help if you reach out to their support.

That said, we do have this document which you may want to review to confirm settings: https://support.nagios.com/kb/article/n ... u-802.html
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.