New Fusion Build

This support forum board is for questions relating to Nagios Fusion.
holme1

New Fusion Build

Post by holme1 »

Hello All,

First time building a Fusion box (I've used XI for years).
Current requirement docs show RHEL 7.X as the recommended O/S for Fusion.

Any issues running on RHEL 8?
Since I'm brining up a new box... I'd rather be on the latest version if it's supported.

Thanks in advance for the assist!

-- Eric
benjaminsmith

Re: New Fusion Build

Post by benjaminsmith »

HI @holme1,

We haven't rolled out official support for RHEL/Cent 8 on Fusion, which will be coming in the next release. We are planning to get this out by the end year, however, that's not a 100% certain at the moment.

If you can hold off until the next release, that would probably be the best option. Otherwise, I would recommend deploying this on Cent 7.

Hope that helps answer your question.

Benjamin
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
holme1

Post by holme1 »

We can wait til the end of the year to implement. Patience in this case... will be rewarded. Thank you.
benjaminsmith

Post by benjaminsmith »

HI,
We can wait til the end of the year to implement. Patience in this case... will be rewarded. Thank you.
Great. We'll go ahead and close this post, but feel free to open another if you need assistance with the migration.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!