Deleting a contact

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
JohnFLi

Deleting a contact

Post by JohnFLi »

I have some contacts that I need to nuke from Nagios.

Is there a way I can get a list of every server and/or host or contact group a contact is part of?

That way i wont have to do the slow process of going through all the failures when appliying settings
Everybody is somebody else’s weirdo
lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Re: Deleting a contact

Post by lmiltchev »

You can view all hosts/services that a contact or a contact group have been added to via the Bulk Modifications Tool > Remove Contact/Contact Group > Find Relationships. You can then remove them in bulk, provided you have Nagios XI Enterprise Edition.

If you don't have Enterprise, you can go to the Core Config Manager (CCM), click on the Contacts or Contact Groups, go to the object of interest, then click on the Relationships button (white "i" in a blue circle) next to your object.

Is this what you were looking for?
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
JohnFLi

Post by JohnFLi »

If you don't have Enterprise, you can go to the Core Config Manager (CCM), click on the Contacts or Contact Groups, go to the object of interest, then click on the Relationships button (white "i" in a blue circle) next to your object.

Perfect, thank you!
Everybody is somebody else’s weirdo
lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Post by lmiltchev »

I am glad I could help! I will be closing this topic now. If you have any further questions, please start a new thread. Thank you!
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!