SHOW/FIND SCHEDULED DOWNTIMES IN CLI

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
Furydu76

SHOW/FIND SCHEDULED DOWNTIMES IN CLI

Post by Furydu76 »

Hello everybody,

I'm new here :) Thanks by advance for the help you could give to me.

Here is my setup : Nagios Core version 3.3.1 on a Debian 6.0.2 server.

I try to find a solution to find or display all the scheduled downtimes on my nagios in CLI (SSH). I set all my downtimes in CLI thanks to the nagios.cmd file.

Here is the things I tried :

- The log : I was thinking that when a downitme is scheduled, we will see the confirmation in the log but after verification, no. I only see that nagios received well the command I sent for the downtime. My log file is : /usr/local/nagios/var/nagios.log

- The WebUI : Then, I told me I could do a curl on the web page that show all the scheduled downtimes but the urls are not specific to each page so I can't curl the specific downtime page.

- The database data : Finally, I told me, ok we need the LAMP pile to use Nagios so all the data of my hosts are supposed to be stored in a database. But when I search and display all table in the only database I have on the server, I see none table wich have nagios or something similar. So then I told me that to do a downtime in WebUI, the page do a sql action so I tried to find the source code of the page that enable us to do a downtime but impossible to find this webpage.

So I'm running out of ideas .... Have you a solution or another idea for me ?

Thanks !
Furydu76

Re: SHOW/FIND SCHEDULED DOWNTIMES IN CLI

Post by Furydu76 »

UP
Furydu76

Re: SHOW/FIND SCHEDULED DOWNTIMES IN CLI

Post by Furydu76 »

UP