ncpa variables

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
Maxwellb99

ncpa variables

Post by Maxwellb99 »

Hi Nagios,

I'm using the Consol Labs version of Check_logfiles. I can get the behavior I'm looking for locally. However, when I try to execute it using NCPA I get a 500 error. I've narrowed it down to one Parameter (--nosavethresholdcount). Can you tell me why it won't work for this one Parameter & can we troubleshoot this?

Working Locally
good_local.PNG
Working Remote
good_remote.PNG
Not Working Remote
bad_remote.PNG
I'm hoping this is some kind of single quote/double quote type things but I thought I tried most permutations.

Note for testing: I'm using check_logfiles version 4.0.1.3. to get it to work you may need to add nosavethresholdcount to the options section of the commnand-line parameters. ~Line 5911.

Thanks,
Max R
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mbellerue

Re: ncpa variables

Post by mbellerue »

Is there a difference in the output of the plugin when you use --nosavethresholdcount locally? I'm wondering if the output is somehow conflicting with NCPA's response. Like if something isn't escaped properly.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!