Nagios XI

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
paulconca

Nagios XI

Post by paulconca »

I can no longer post in the Nagios XI forum here and i am not getting any responses in the new hub :!: :?:
hbouma

Re: Nagios XI

Post by hbouma »

My understanding is that the discussions page is not monitored by Nagios employees like they were for the Forums.

If you want Employee responses, you will need to open a case on Answer Hub.

Per the "Welcome to Nagios Enterprises Questions & Answers. Join the Conversation!" topic:
https://nagios.force.com/support/s/ques ... nversation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are thrilled to have a new platform to engage with our customers and resellers. The new discussions groups are available for you to connect with other Nagios experts, share tips and stay up-to-date on the latest news.

If you need help directly from the Nagios support team, please open a new case. We're happy to assist you.

How to Create a New Case in the Nagios Support Site

All the best,

Nagios Tech Team
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People on the topic have noted that Nagios confirmed that employees will not be watching the community discussions.

FrLazza (Customer)
a month ago
Confirmed in a case (# 00001569): This forum is not monitored by Nagios Staff.