Having Trouble While Installing This Software

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Network Analyzer, our network traffic and bandwidth analysis solution.
WymanTremblay

Having Trouble While Installing This Software

Post by WymanTremblay »

Good morning, I have been having trouble when installing Nagios on Windows 11 PC. When I am trying to install this software, I came across this error code 0x0000004E. I have no idea what could be the issue. Could anyone please help me to fix it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.
lgute

Re: Having Trouble While Installing This Software

Post by lgute »

Hi @WymanTremblay, thanks for reaching out.

I need a bit more information so I can help you.
  1. Are you trying to install Nagios Network Analyzer or one of the other products?
  2. Did you download an ova/ovf or vhd, or are you trying to install from a tarball?
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-Laura
WymanTremblay

Post by WymanTremblay »

Yes I was trying to install the product and then I was getting the error. But anyway I have resolved the issue with the help of this article. Actually the hard drive was failing. So as per the articles suggestions, first I run DISM and SFC scan and updated the device driver. Then I tried to install the software and I have no longer any issues. I was not getting any such kind of error. Now I can work on this software comfortably.
lgute

Post by lgute »

@WymanTremblay,

Thank you for posting the solution to your issue! Hopefully it can help someone else.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-Laura