Failed installation - python modules

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Network Analyzer, our network traffic and bandwidth analysis solution.
sreinhardt
-fno-stack-protector

Re: Failed installation - python modules

Post by sreinhardt »

We were having some issues with repos for testing on friday. I know we have a tar that is about ready for release, but it's not out yet.
Nagios-Plugins maintainer exclusively, unless you have other C language bugs with open-source nagios projects, then I am happy to help! Please pm or use other communication to alert me to issues as I no longer track the forum.
rhassing

Post by rhassing »

When will the new tar file be released?
Rob Hassing
sreinhardt
-fno-stack-protector

Post by sreinhardt »

We've been specifically targeting 5.x releases with the new version, and have come up with some issues that took a bit more time than expected. I don't have a time frame for you that we are putting out publicly yet. It should not be too long, it is the top priority of our devs!
Nagios-Plugins maintainer exclusively, unless you have other C language bugs with open-source nagios projects, then I am happy to help! Please pm or use other communication to alert me to issues as I no longer track the forum.
rhassing

Post by rhassing »

Nagios Network Analyzer Installation Success!
Rob Hassing
slansing

Post by slansing »

Awesome! how about everyone else who posted here? ..OP?