Date format wrong

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
sanborn

Date format wrong

Post by sanborn »

The format for the DATE/TIME in the services and hosts are staying with DD/MM/YYYY even if i set MM/DD/YYYY in the system configuration.

John
egalstad

Re: Date format wrong

Post by egalstad »

Thanks for the report John - I'll check into this.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
egalstad

Re: Date format wrong

Post by egalstad »

Hi John -

I tested various screens and it looks like the date/time format option worked okay. What version of Nagios XI are you running? Some early release candidates used the native Nagios Core CGIs to display host/service information and didn't format the date/time according to preference. Recent releases of XI introduced new host/service screens which do.

If you haven't do so already, you can grab the update to the latest version of XI from the Library page - http://library.nagios.com/library/produ ... /downloads
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.