NagiosNA & NagiosXI

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Network Analyzer, our network traffic and bandwidth analysis solution.
Sbergonzi

NagiosNA & NagiosXI

Post by Sbergonzi »

Can the network analyzer and the XI version run on the same linux server? I have NagiosXI running and wish to try out the network analyzer. Can I install on the same server?
sreinhardt
-fno-stack-protector

Re: NagiosNA & NagiosXI

Post by sreinhardt »

Technically yes, they could be on the same machine. However we strongly suggest not to do this, and it will technically make the both pieces of software unsupported.
Nagios-Plugins maintainer exclusively, unless you have other C language bugs with open-source nagios projects, then I am happy to help! Please pm or use other communication to alert me to issues as I no longer track the forum.
Sbergonzi

Post by Sbergonzi »

Ok, thank you. I just installed IM on the same server as XI. I'll look to another server if we wish to include NA in the eval.
sreinhardt
-fno-stack-protector

Post by sreinhardt »

Sounds great!
Nagios-Plugins maintainer exclusively, unless you have other C language bugs with open-source nagios projects, then I am happy to help! Please pm or use other communication to alert me to issues as I no longer track the forum.