web service for nagios core

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
zaferro

web service for nagios core

Post by zaferro »

hello friend, i installed nagios in my ubuntu 12.10 and he work , now i serach a web service for nagios, but i dont understand, i want create a web and mobile application for monitoring with JEE, i want know how i can integrate and use nagios into the application, i want know if there are a webservice for nagios and how to use it
tmcdonald

Re: web service for nagios core

Post by tmcdonald »

I'm not sure what you mean by a webservice. Do you mean an API? A web interface?
Former Nagios employee
zaferro

Post by zaferro »

tmcdonald wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by a webservice. Do you mean an API? A web interface?
yes api , i want connecting nagios with my application , i work with Netbeans and i want to integrate api to connecting nagios with Netbeans and send to him the states of service to monitor ( OK , WARNING, UNKNOWN and CRITICAL) , i want to know if they exist an API or Webservice for that? and how it work?
slansing

Post by slansing »

I don't believe anyone has created a java netapp for nagios core's interface, but you can take a look at how nagios mobile was built:

http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Ad ... le/details