How im can put a Text

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
almirf

How im can put a Text

Post by almirf »

Dear Friends

how to put text on top of the map like the screenshot below?

thanks
Almir
sreinhardt
-fno-stack-protector

Re: How im can put a Text

Post by sreinhardt »

You would have to install something like nagvis or nagmap. From there it should be fairly straight forward using either their documentation or just the interface.
Nagios-Plugins maintainer exclusively, unless you have other C language bugs with open-source nagios projects, then I am happy to help! Please pm or use other communication to alert me to issues as I no longer track the forum.
almirf

Post by almirf »

im having nagmap and my nagmap are workign
but im want to put the text no map
how im can do that ?
sreinhardt wrote:You would have to install something like nagvis or nagmap. From there it should be fairly straight forward using either their documentation or just the interface.
sreinhardt
-fno-stack-protector

Post by sreinhardt »

Honestly, I would suggest talking with the developer of nagmap. While we are happy to help with nagios related projects, this isn't one we maintain or see too much. The developers contact info can be found on his github https://github.com/hecko/nagmap
Nagios-Plugins maintainer exclusively, unless you have other C language bugs with open-source nagios projects, then I am happy to help! Please pm or use other communication to alert me to issues as I no longer track the forum.