performance graph PDF scheduled reports failure

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
jerlin

performance graph PDF scheduled reports failure

Post by jerlin »

Hi, wondering if someone can help. I have just upgraded to the new Nagios XI 2014R1.0 to do a bit of testing and I have an issue with the pdf reports that I am able to generate.
After the upgrade the performance graphs look like Highchart 001.jpg
Highchart 001.jpg

and Highchart 002jpg
Highchart 002.jpg
in the PDF files sent out.

Where as before they looked more like Highchart 003.jpg
Highchart 003.jpg
Is there anything that can be done? this doesn't look correct.

Thanks Julian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nscott

Re: performance graph PDF scheduled reports failure

Post by nscott »

Julian,

Where are these reports being scheduled from? For example, are you clicking on a Host or Service and scheduling these graphs from the 'Performance Graphs' and 'Schedule this Page'? Or are you doing these from Host Graphs?

I've seen this before, and its caused by a certain Javascript/Highcharts setting that needs to be disabled if rendered using the scheduled reporting mechanism.

So if you can tell us how you're scheduling them, and what page you're scheduling them from, I'd be very grateful.
Nicholas Scott
Former Nagios employee
jerlin

Post by jerlin »

Hi,
I have tried generating and sending the reports from different pages. From the Scheduled reports page by clicking send now button on one of the reports.

The schedule page button from a dashboard view.

And the schedule page button from my Views.

Let me know if you need more information?
lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Post by lmiltchev »

I was able to recreate the issue. It seems like the problem is caused by using an older htmltopdf libraries. Our developers are looking at this as we speak.
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!