NagiosNA not integrating with NagiosXI

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Network Analyzer, our network traffic and bandwidth analysis solution.
balothia

NagiosNA not integrating with NagiosXI

Post by balothia »

Hi All,
We are running nagiosxi and nagiosna on same VM. NagiosNA installation went fine, I added the source and started capturing data, all went fine. Now I am trying to integrate NagiosNA to XI, I have added the NRDP address and NNA has accepted it. But when I am trying to add the service it gives me error message “Cannot connect to NagiosXI component”.

Thanks,
Gautam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slansing

Re: NagiosNA not integrating with NagiosXI

Post by slansing »

Are you using the correct token? It is case sensitive. Also, are you using the correct address given in Admin > Inbound Transfers > NRDP?
balothia

Post by balothia »

Thanks for your reply... Yes all values are correct. Still for reference I am attaching the screen shots for reference.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Post by lmiltchev »

Download the file below:
nagiosna.zip
Install the Nagios NA component in XI by going to: Admin->Manage Components->Browse->nagiosna.zip->Upload Component. Next, find the "Nagios Network Analyzer Component" in the list, and click on the "Edit Settings" button, type the Nagios NA's IP address in the "Allowed Host" file, select the "Enable Integration" tick button, and click on "Apply Settings".

After the component is installed, go back to the Nagios NA and try to add new Service/Hostname.

Let me know if this fixed your issue.
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
balothia

Post by balothia »

Thanks... This has resolved our issue of Integrating the NNA.