PDF Reports in NNA

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Network Analyzer, our network traffic and bandwidth analysis solution.
balothia

PDF Reports in NNA

Post by balothia »

Hi Support,

How we can generate the PDF reports from NNA.

Thanks,
Gautam
slansing

Re: PDF Reports in NNA

Post by slansing »

I don't believe this is currently a feature, though I am going to bring it up to the lead developer and see if it is being worked on.
balothia

Post by balothia »

Thanks slansing for your reply, It will be wonderful if we can take the reports.
slansing

Post by slansing »

It is definitely planned and in the works, we do not have a hard release date for that though, you should likely see it within the next few releases though!
balothia

Post by balothia »

I dont want to create another topic for this issue, I believe this might be a feature which we can expect in future release of NNA.
In NNA on Dashboard we have Abnormal Behavior which I feel realime and I can run a report or query to see the realtime traffic.

1.) When I run a query on Abnormal Behavior I get an error message. Does NNA support realtime monitoring of NetFlow?
2.) Is it possible to report Abnormal Behavior to NagiosXI, whenever there is a alert.

I am attaching the screen shots for your reference.

Thanks,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Post by lmiltchev »

1.) When I run a query on Abnormal Behavior I get an error message. Does NNA support realtime monitoring of NetFlow?
I was not able to recreate the issue. It is strange that you are getting this error - your start and end times look correct... Anyway, I am filing an internal bug report, so that our developers can look into the logic and hopefully figure out what is the issue.

Currently NNA doesn't support "realtime monitoring of NetFlow" - there is a delay of 5 min.
2.) Is it possible to report Abnormal Behavior to NagiosXI, whenever there is a alert.
Not at the moment but it is surely doable. Please, post a feature request on our tracker:

http://tracker.nagios.com
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
balothia

Post by balothia »

Thanks lmiltchdev... I have requested the feature (0000490: NNA to report Abnormal Behavior to NagiosXI) as suggested by you. Hopefully this will be completed soon.

Thanks,
slansing

Post by slansing »

Great! Thanks for letting us know.